I was nominated for this by Amanda so thank you for thinking of me! She is a newlywed with a lovely lifestyle & adventure blog
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1 What is your favourite past time? Hiking, nature brings a lot of serenity to my life.
2 What is your main goal for 2018? Complete the Camino de Santiago.
3 Name a country you’ve always wanted to visit. Japan!
4 What is your dream job? I always wanted to be an anthropologist while I was growing up.
5 Are you watching any series’ just now? Vikings, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel & Grace Alias.
6 What is your favourite television programme? Criminal Minds.
7 Name something you are thankful for. I have so many things to be grateful for in this life, recently it’s been my health after healing from an injury (SI Joint).
8 If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I’m never satisfied once I accomplish goals, I wish I could slow down & appreciate the journey of how far I’ve come instead of looking for the next milestone.
9 Who are/is your favourite Sports Team? Bayern Munich is my constant & I support any local football team where I live, so OGC Nice currently.
10 Name something that makes you happy. A good snuggle with a cat or pup.
11 Have you got any exciting plans coming up? I’m going to Chicago, Northern Spain, Azores & Italy in the next three months as far as travel plans!
- Cat Flicks & Matte Lips
- Stash Matters
- The Bellezza Corner
- Le Wendy
- The Emma Edit
- Maggie Simple Life
- Ninja Chic
- Culture & Couture
- Simply Lovely
- Do you speak any foreign languages?
- Favorite country for traveling?
- If you could live in any other country, which would it be?
- Favorite holiday?
- What is your perfect pizza?
- Least favorite question to answer?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- What calms you down when you’re upset?
- Do you have a favorite historical figure?
- What is the best advice you ever received?
- What is your favorite thing to do outside?